64. Nilgun Kayaci, Resul Ozdemir, Mustafa Kalay, N. Burak Kiremitler, Hakan Usta, M. Serdar Onses, "Organic Light-Emitting Physically Unclonable Functions" Advanced Functional Materials (2022) Click Here.
63. Furkan Sahin, Nusret Celik, Ahmet Ceylan, Sami Pekdemir, Mahmut Ruzi, M Serdar Onses, "Antifouling superhydrophobic surfaces with bactericidal and SERS activity" Chemical Engineering Journal (2022) Click Here.
62. Hilal Peçenek, Sevda Yetiman, Fatma Kılıç Dokan, M Serdar Onses, Erkan Yılmaz, Ertugrul Sahmetlioglu, "Effects of carbon nanomaterials and MXene addition on the performance of nitrogen doped MnO2 based supercapacitors" Ceramics International (2022) Click Here.
61. Neslihan Torun, Ilker Torun, Menekse Sakir, Mustafa Kalay, M. Serdar Onses, "Physically Unclonable Surfaces via Dewetting of Polymer Thin Films" ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces (2021) Click Here.
This paper was selected for the front cover of the journal.
60. Lian-Sheng Zang, Yong-Ming Chen, Behlul Koc-Bilican, Ismail Bilican, Menekse Sakir, James Wait, Arzu Çolak, Tugce Karaduman, Ahmet Ceylan, Asad Ali, Caglar Elbuken, M Serdar Onses, Murat Kaya “From bio-waste to biomaterials: The eggshells of Chinese oak silkworm as templates for SERS-active surfaces” Chemical Engineering Journal (2021), Click Here.
59. Nusret Celik, Furkan Sahin, Mahmut Ruzi, Mehmet Yay, Ekrem Unal, M Serdar Onses “Blood repellent superhydrophobic surfaces constructed from nanoparticle-free and biocompatible materials” Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces (2021), Click Here.